There are so many dog friendly places to visit and we love sharing our adventures with everyone so that you know there are some great options when you wonder the world with your four legged companion. Here is a roundup of our travel posts – check back as we keep exploring!
- Tofino – A Dog’s Paradise Found at Cox Bay
- Tofino – Pacific Sands Resort
- Montreal – Canal to Chalet, and Urban Hike
This is a special series of our 3 week road trip with our dog in Italy. We brought Tikka all the way from Canada so that she can join in on the vacation and we visited a lot of incredible dog-friendly places.
- Tuscan Lunch – On our way to Florence
- Florence Part 1
- Florence Part 2
- Chianti – Winery tour that you can bring your dog along
- Siena – San Galgano
- San Vincenzo – Dog beach
- Tikka on a Vespa!
- Dog Friendly Chiusdino
- Tarquinia and the Road to Rome
- Rome – Part 1 Colosseum, Spanish Steps, Circus Maximus
- Rome – Part 2 River Tiber, Campo Fiori and Via Margutta
- Rome – Part 3 Villa Borghese Gardens and Trastevere
- Pompeii Pup – Visit Pompeii with your dog
- Climb Mt. Vesuvius with your dog
- Visit Ravello and the Amalfi Coast with your dog
- Overnight in Assisi
- Explore Venice with your Dog – Part 1
Tips for Traveling with your Dog